DIfferent ranges of EBC Brake pads for your Motorcycle & ATVS.
EBC Organic Series:-
Road use replacement for OEM
High Quality OE organic replacement brake pads.These are ECO friendly brake pad compounds that deliver fingertip stopping power.
EBC Organic Series also as SFA Series for scooters
EBC Semi-sintered™ V-Pads™ Touring Bike Pads
Road and Touring use only
Blended Semi-Sintered brake pad that combine the highest qualities of an organic brake pad with the endurance of a sintered equivalent brake pad.
Dyno tested and prove to be longer lasting than other cheap sintered aftermarket brake pads.
- The Vee brake pad range are designed for the heavy cruiser/streetbike market as a replacement brake pad.
WIth the Nucap NRS hook retention system there is zero chance of brake pad de-bonding with corrosion or extended use.
- Silent and soft like Organic pads only with better braking.
- Better braking and all weather use than Organic
EBC Brakes™ Semi-Sintered also available in
Limited Edition Chrome Backed VLD Pads are the same as EBC Brakes™ semi-sintered V-Pads™ but have polished chrome backing plates instead of orange backing plates.
EBC Double H™ Series:-
Superbike to Fast Street Use
Deliver high performance with ULTRA HIGH Double HH Fiction Levels.
- All weather conditions from dry or wet
- High longevity
- We took out several other particles which our competitors still use which caused massive disc damage and created our launch material.
- SB101C material with lowest BRAKE NOISE
- Improved HEAT CYCLING CAPABILITY
- Sintered copper alloy
ECE R 90 brake safety approved and TUV tested
EBC SFA HH Series also available
Suitable for Scooters
EBC EPFA Series:-
Fast Street to Track Day use
A premium long life street pad with improved fade resistance and heat cycling and improved noise characteristics. For heavy streetbikes, cruisers and faster superbikes as well as intermittent track use.
The compound is based on the EBC Brakes™ top selling Double-H™ sintered material with extra friction stabilising additives for improved brake effect and heat cycling. Most of EPFA part numbers also feature double segment pad technology which reduces flexing of the backplate and gives better venting to the pad.
EBC GPFAX Series: -
Race Only Brake Pads
Sintered Road Race brake pads are a closed circuit use pads and not for street/highway riding. THey have high friction levels that are for ideal track conditions with race tyres or slicks on prepared asphalt surfaces and NOT for use with highway tires or on the highway.
- Zero Brake Fade
- Friction Rating between 0.6-0.7
Friction rating chart here
This material is not ECE R 90 approved nor TUV tested with a German ABE and use on the highway is therefore illegal in many countries.
MXS Series Moto-X Race Pads
Racing ONLY Super sport and off road brake pad.
The motocross brake pad with a difference. Manufactured in the EBC USA plant incorporating a diamond ground finish of the long lasting sintered copper alloy material.
- Includes new slider pin kits
- Sintered Copper alloy that lasts long and give you the braking punch that you need
- High durability and friction for off road use
- NOT R 90 street legal or TÜV tested
EBC Sintered Pads R Series:-
For off road ATVS and off road bikes
The “R” Series of heavy duty Sintered brakes ATV and moto-x pads have become an aftermarket standard offering high durability, high resistance to contamination by mud, water, sand and grit etc. offering reduced disc damage and long pad life are a very modern and interesting technology.
- Medium to high friction pad
High lasting in all conditions of wet, mud water or sand.
- Minimum rotor abrasion and will not damage your bikes brake rotors.
For even longer lasting pad with its SV Series Severe Duty range, shown on this page.
EBC Carbon X or TT Series:-
For Off road & Endurance use:-
Carbon X or TT Brakes unique benefit of lower heat generation and transfer. When riding off road in fast dry conditions such a feature is a major benefit.
Moto X or Enduro bike and is also used in ATV Sport riding. However we caution riders using these pads in ATV use especially on rear rotors as wear life may be shorter than sintered pads originally installed in the original unit build.
- For Street Enduro use such as the “Paris-Dakar” and the likes
R 90 approved
- work effectively when hot.
Will not outlast a sintered copper brake pads but way better heat dissipation
- Carbon based pad such as the X or TT pad
EBC SFAC Series Carbon Scooter pads
For heavier, faster, large engined scooters
Scooters have evolved over the recent years with models up to 800CC capable of speeds up to 100 Km/hour demanding a rethink on standard scooter Brakes.
- Carbon organic compound
TÜV and ECE R 90 approved
- Extends lifetime over standard pads
- 30% by weight soft copper powder included enhances life but means absolutely NO disc damage
- Superb finger tip brake power and control
- Longer lifetime than pure organics, ideal for scooter hire bikes and heavier machines.
ECO friendly with zero toxic ingredients.
- Absolutely NO disc damage with these pads