Triumph Bonneville Number Plate Bracket :
Bonneville number plate as per Indian regulations. Conforms with the Indian rules by the central government and most states as well. Fits behind the rectifier and comes partially in front of the rectifier. Does not hit the fenders.
This is a hand fabricated product made from stainless steel 304. Once you have installed in on your motorcycle you can adjust it the way you want by applying a little pressure to fit in front of the rectifier the way you like it since everyone has there logic to how much the rectifier should be open to the wind(air). In the standard position is covers roughly about 40% and has about a inch of gap between the rectifier and the plates back. The holes are such that the width of the plate can be adjusted.
Please note that this has been tested on Bonneville and fits perfectly. If for some reason you are unsatisfied we will refund you the money once it reaches back to us ( minus shipping and handling). Since its stainless steel we don’t see any damage in transportation.
We have developed the product keeping in mind the needs of fellow riders with a positive approach to the whole riding experience. However, it has been made by local fabricators and so the workmanship is different for each piece so please excuse if it doesn’t look the same for different pieces but it should fit your bike nonetheless.
We would be happy to address issues if any. Just give us a call. We want you to be safe and enjoy the experience.
- Please remove the rectifier and place the bracket behind the rectifier with the same screws. Make sure you tighten it well using basic hand force. Don’t overdo it or the threads will get damaged.
- Place the number plate on on the front side.
- Adjust the angle as per your need. You can use the slots of the bracket to go up/down or sideways. The gap between the rectifier and the plate can be adjusted us using a little force. Just make sure once person keeps his hands on the rectifier so that it doesn’t do damage.
Fits all years including new T100, Street Twin, T120
- MU, India
If you have any questions or after sales support in reference to the products please get in touch with us the product details and dealer it was purchased from:-
Some frequently asked questions
- If the material is in stock it is shipped within two business days.
- If it isn't its shipped the next business day of product arrival.
Where do we ship:
- All of India! ( if private couriers don't deliver we "Speed post" it to you)
This is the travel time. That means once handed over to the shipper and then handed to receiver!
- Air:- Less than four - seven working days to most codes
- Surface:- five to ten working days to most codes
Shipping cut off is 4:00pm. That means if your order is placed before 4pm and payment is also received before 4:00pm we will ship the material the same day. Otherwise it will be done the next working day!
* Timelines are for reference only!!
Dockets are updated next day of shipping!
Shipping Options & Cost:
- Shipping carrier and costs are available at checkout.
- Next day delivery is available. You would be able to see it at checkout.
- Please check stock via email if its urgent!
believe [at] motousher [dot] com
Email preferred: +91 93737 88088
Warehouse/ Shipped From: Nagpur, MH
Partner Network ( For dealers please email us)
- Restocking fee of 20% apply of unopened products ( Require Approval)!
- Please read Terms and Conditions carefully!
- Prices are "as on" the website. Please do not contact us for discounts.
- Defence personnel :- Please use code "ServeIndia" to avail flat 5% discount on all orders. Please email us your ID cards for verification for us to process your order. They Identity card would be deleted immediately after verification.