Honda Africa Twin Levers - Long & Short Version (1pair)
Honda CBR650 F/Africa Twin Brake Lever Long & Short Version
- The right ergonomic shape, lever length and rounding-off provide the optimal combination for brake and clutch performance.
- For all hand sizes, the positioning of the lever is adjustable in 6 different positions. The adjusting ellipse is supported with ball bearings.
- The adjusting lever with its protruding top, is especially grippy and also allows adjustment during riding. The bearings of the lever mechanics are made from long-life brass.
- The standard version of the LSL lever is made to be accessed by the whole hand. The short version is best suited to well-functioning brakes and can accommodate a three finger grip.
- Both versions comes with ABE. All combinations of lever and adjuster colours are possible for free and will be delivered as completely mounted product.
Africa Twin: Onwards 2016