BMW S1000RR Ergonomics - Throttle Lock
SKU: WL 35720-001
BMW S1000 RR Throttle Lock
- This version of our very popular Throttle Lock was developed especially for the S1000 RR and it is a direct replacement of the original left and right bar end weights.
- A throttle Lock is a simple but effective cruise control solution. On long rides, the throttle hand can become tired and cramped. With the Throttle Lock installed this becomes less of a problem.
- By turning the adjustment wheel, the Throttle Lock applies pressure onto the end of twist grip and the force of the throttle return spring is reduced or eliminated.
- The adjustment wheel has wide spaced teeth that allow easy turning of it even while wearing a glove, so it can be dialed in to exactly the required pressure. To disable, the adjustment wheel is simply turned in the other direction and in a matter of seconds the twist grip returns to normal function.
- The shape of the weight is like that of the left side so a symmetrical appearance is retained. Installation requires only basic tools and very little effort.
Please Note: Fits up to 2011 model year only!
Part Number:- WL35720001