Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Wireless)
Tire Pressure Monitoring System for Motorcycles
Get real time info on tire pressures and tire air temperature. A huge safety advantage, know what your tire pressures are when you jump on your bike. Easy to install and operate, this system uses replacement valve caps to actually read your tires' air pressure and temperature from the multi-color display. Set an audible alarm for low and high pressure warnings.
- See leaks as they happen, slow leak warning
- Monitor tire pressure for varying conditions
- Monitor tire air temperature for possible increases
- Set tire pressure low and high alarms
- Display unit runs from 12V dc power
- 2 Wireless sensors included that use a internal battery and spares are also included
- Mounts on Dash (3M tape) or handle bars with clamps
- Switchable from Bar to PSI
- All are Waterproof
- 1 Year from date of sale
What is the single most important item on your bike? If you think about it, probably the most overlooked and potential self-inflicted hazard for us riders, tire pressure and leaks from impalements while we ride. Now monitor that with the Cyclops TPMS.
- Spare sensors are available (around 3500 each). They can be calibrated using instructions with the box. We keep them in stock although we have never had to use them!
- Battery last for more than a year as observed in tests.
- Cyclops Adventure Sports, USA