Motorcycle Maintenance :- Engine Coolant (Coolanol - Summer/Winter)
For availability use "Notify once Available" Tab or Call / Whatsapp at "+91 93737 88088"
COOLANOL is a premixed ready-to-use 50/50 blend of premium quality ethylene glycol based antifreeze and deionized water to provide optimum cooling, water pump lubrication and rust & corrosion protection for all aluminum and magnesium motorcycle, ATV and side-by-side liquid cooled engines. Coolanol also contains anti-foam agents to reduce water pump cavitation and increase cooling capacity.
- Coolanol 50/50 blend protects from freeze-ups in winter down to -34°F(-37°C)
- Coolanol raises your cooling systems boiling point to :- 265°F(129°C) / 15 lb ( @ 1 Bar Pressure) and~142 °C (@ 1.5 Bar Pressure)
- Most vendors measure at 1.5 Bar Pressure. Maxima prints labels with 1 bar pressure
Volume :- 1.89 L
- Convenient ready-to-use blend
- Increases cooling capacity
- Nitrate, Amine, Borax Free
- Protects against rust & corrosion
- Very low freezing point
- Increases cooling system boiling point
- 100% Biodegradable in its unused form
- Safe for topping off with most OEM fluids
For use in all liquid cooled engines requiring a conventional or hybrid ethylene glycol anti-freeze/coolant. Coolanol is pre-diluted with deionized water so there is no need for mixing.