EBC Motorcycle Clutch Kits (Engine Sets)
Please check for availability !
Almost identical to original equipment clutch plates the CK series are a cork based product impregnated with aluminum particles to increase wear life and heat resistance.
Material is highly compressed to avoid swell and clutch drag and is an ideal general purpose replacement material for all grades and sizes of motorcycle.
Kit includes a complete “engine set” of friction plates only.
- Full engine sets of friction plates only
- Made with OEM style cork based materials
- Stack height measured to reset clutch as new
If you need to replace worn original plates these are exactly the same technology, size and shape and drop right into your clutch basket. Plates must be oil soaked using standard drive case oil for a few hours before install to avoid heat scorching. Always replace tired clutch springs and check for wear on driven (non lined) plates. If clutch has been slipping before replacement a full DRC or DRCF kit may be a better choice.
Complete Engine sets of STACK HEIGHT CONTROLLED friction plates featuring the EBC unique alloy particle impregnated clutch facings that prevent burn up or slippage.
EVERY CK kit is matched and measured to give you a perfect stack height.
NEVER try to fit individual plates is the EBC recommendation.
We prefer Emails!!
When do you ship the material:-
- If the material is in stock & you placed an order before 4PM, then same day!
- If it isn't in stock, then, its shipped the next business day once product arrives.
Do you ship to my city??
- We ship everywhere. If the vendor you choose does not ship to your pin code we will use an agency that does.
What are the shipping Timelines?
You can choose the shipping method at checkout!
What you actually mean is the travel time of the products :- That means once handed over to the shipper and then handed to receiver!
- Air:- Usually four - seven working days to most codes
- Surface:- Usually four to ten working days to most codes
What are my tracking details?
Tracking details are sent to you next day of shipping!
What are the Shipping Costs?
Shipping carrier and costs are available at checkout.
Where do you ship from?
- Shipped from Nagpur, Maharastra
What is the Shipping courier?
believe [at] motousher [dot] com
Please read info on this page before calling us. We get repetitive questions for most things that have been mentioned here. Please be considerate towards our time : Email is preferred but its +91 93737 88088
- Restocking fee of 20% apply of unopened products ( Requires our Approval)!
- Please read Terms and Conditions carefully!
- Prices are "as on" the website. You can use the rider miles points!
- Defence personnel :- Please use code "ServeIndia" to avail flat 5% discount on all orders. Please email us your ID cards for verification for us to process your order. They Identity card would be deleted immediately after verification as we do not store sensitive data.