A clever all-round alternative to the oversensitive, impractical and optically plain original. The gear shift lever can now be optimally adapted to all shoe sizes and riding habits, and changing gears on the GS becomes child’s play thanks to the roller-mounted shift lever.
And the gear shift lever is protected from bending in two ways. Even a harmless spill or a branch caught between lever and housing can bend the shifter shaft, inevitably leading to an expensive repair job.
- Simple, precise gear changing by means of a roller-mounted rubber-coated gear shift lever tip.
- One-time setting of the shift travel: either original shift travel or shorter/longer shift travel for sport/offorad use.
- Made of strong CNC-machined 7075 T6 aluminium.
- Stepless length adjustment.
- With strong safety wire. Prevents tree branches etc. from getting caught and tangled between gear lever and motor housing.
- Wear-free stainless steel folding mechanism. Extra-strongly bolted.
- Reinforced serration.
- Extremely lightweight construction.
- Made in Germany.
The precision cut serration of the clamp ensure a tight fit on the shaft, even in cases where the shaft tip is slightly worn.
- HB 420665-19
- WL 26280-101
- Wunderlich, Germany
We prefer Emails!!
When do you ship the material:-
- If the material is in stock & you placed an order before 4PM, then same day!
- If it isn't in stock, then, its shipped the next business day once product arrives.
Do you ship to my city??
- We ship everywhere. If the vendor you choose does not ship to your pin code we will use an agency that does.
What are the shipping Timelines?
You can choose the shipping method at checkout!
What you actually mean is the travel time of the products :- That means once handed over to the shipper and then handed to receiver!
- Air:- Usually four - seven working days to most codes
- Surface:- Usually four to ten working days to most codes
What are my tracking details?
Tracking details are sent to you next day of shipping!
What are the Shipping Costs?
Shipping carrier and costs are available at checkout.
Where do you ship from?
- Shipped from Nagpur, Maharastra
What is the Shipping courier?
believe [at] motousher [dot] com
Please read info on this page before calling us. We get repetitive questions for most things that have been mentioned here. Please be considerate towards our time : Email is preferred but its +91 93737 88088
- Restocking fee of 20% apply of unopened products ( Requires our Approval)!
- Please read Terms and Conditions carefully!
- Prices are "as on" the website. You can use the rider miles points!
- Defence personnel :- Please use code "ServeIndia" to avail flat 5% discount on all orders. Please email us your ID cards for verification for us to process your order. They Identity card would be deleted immediately after verification as we do not store sensitive data.