Triumph Tiger 800XC (12-14) Brakes - EBC Steel Braided Brake Lines
EBC Steel Braided Brake Lines for Triumph Tiger 800XC (2011-2014)
- EBC brake lines are manufactured from the highest quality materials, with braided stainless steel PTFE hose and grade 303 stainless steel precision machined fittings.
- EBC do not use mild steel or aluminium components in our brake lines, instead we choose stainless steel for every component, as this material offers maximum quality in terms of strength and corrosion resistance.
- EBC brake lines are designed and built to last, that’s why every line is offered with a lifetime warranty.
- EBC brake lines are designed, engineered and manufactured by us in the UK. Our brake lines are manufactured to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS-106) and carry the exhaustive range of approvals you would expect from such a high quality product (ISO9001, TÜV, DOT, DEKRA, ARAI, CCC and ADR).
- If you would like to find out more about why EBC high performance brake lines are among the highest quality hydraulic brake lines available.
- All lines are supplied in clear hose, black stainless steel fittings with blue/white "EBC Brakes" fitting ends.
- OE replacement' front and rear kits are designed to replace the original lines exactly, having the same number of lines and following the same path as originals.
- 'Race' front kits consist of 2 lines and route directly to each caliper from the master cylinder.
- Kits for bikes with ABS are supplied as front & rear complete, to ensure the full ABS function is retained.
Part Number:- BLM8226-1R
Brand:- EBC Brakes