Triumph Bonneville Safety - Blinking Tail LED
Tail Blazer Flashing Tail Light
A simple plug and play. No modifications required!
- Compared to a typical auto mobile, motorcycle stop lamps are simply too small to attract immediate attention. This is especially true during daytime, when the bright sunlight can wash out the red brake light.
- Tail Blazer overcomes this by rapidly flashing the tail lights the instant you apply the brakes. The flash rate then slows down to a steady ON – this cycle lasts about 4 seconds. This flash pattern is called a deceleration Warning.
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) suggests that you pump your brakes at each stop. tailBlazer does it automatically, and by flashing the bulb filament at maximum brightness.
- These units feature a 2-second delay which increases compatibility for newer bikes with CAN-bus computer systems or bulb monitoring.
- 20W-D is improved with larger reflector base for easier installation.
- New circuit with “pulse-blanking” accommodates bulb monitoring systems of newer bikes.
- Wider dispersion of light for broad, uniform spectrum.
Part Number:- 20W-D