Aux LED 9700 Lu (Pair) - Squadron PRO + RACER
Squadron Pro Adventure Bike LED Light Kit
- (2) LED Lights
- LED Holding Brackets (Not Engine bar clamps)
- Basic Wiring Harness ( no relay or fuse)
- Wiring harness has an inbuilt on/off switch ( Does not mount a handlebar - Refer image)
Optional / Additional Upgrade available on request
- Longer Wiring Harness with Connectors and Push Button Switch Included
- Brackets 1" or 7/8th Inch ( engine Bar clamps) Included
Specifications (per light):
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs (Pro)
- Lumens: 4,300 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs (Racer Edition)
- Wattage/Amps: 42W / 3.5A (Pro) - Spread / Spot Combo
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A (Racer) - Distance Spot
Utilizing 4 powerful Cree LEDs combined with its unique styling and light weight, set this kit apart from any other. If you’re looking for the ultimate addition to your Adventure Bike, look no further.
- Zone 1 - Dust/Fog: This zone illuminates the area directly in front of the vehicle. Mounting these lights low on the front of the vehicle eliminates glare from dust and fog.
- Zone 2 - Cornering: This zone provides cornering light which is necessary to drive comfortably at speed. By angling these lights out 10°-15° a smooth field of light is achieved, eliminating the feeling of tunnel vision.
- Zone 3 - Driving Combo: This zone is your primary driving light. These lights are mounted towards the middle of the front of the vehicle to avoid glare off of the hood/fender or from dust and fog.
- Zone 4 - Spot: This zone is your first level of long distance lighting. Lights intended for this zone will be mounted higher on the vehicle to give you the distance needed to travel at speed. Combined with zone two lighting, a smooth transition is achieved creating less stress on your eyes.
- Zone 5 - Racer Edition Spot: This zone is necessary for triple digit speeds or wanting to see miles down the road.
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Baja Designs Features:
Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Adventure :- Engine Cage Brackets + LED Dome Switch Wiring
- 49 70-83 (7/8th)
- 49 70-84 (1 Inch)
Brand:- Baja Designs