Stretchable Straps (Longer Loop - Sports/Trail Bikes) by Andy Strapz - Australia
SKU: AS SW
Andy Straps are made in Australia. Unlike most straps these are wider, stretchable and come with a D-Ring at the end.
The Smart Strapz are longer and used for instances when you need a longer stretch to tie down to the footpegs or even further down.
- Strong, quick, easy to use, amazingly versatile.
- Open and close on top of the load.
- Leather pads to help protect body panels.
- A combination of stretch webbing, heavy duty hook and loop fastner and a double D ring system similar to helmet chin straps. A direct comparison can be drawn between the way surfers carry their boards on the roof of their car with soft racks. These are the motorcycle equivalent.
- Cross the straps over the top of your gear, then attach to the pillion pegs at the front and the pillion grab rail at the back.
- Utilize foot peg brackets, frame rails, grab rails, sub frame, occy lugs and more. Wherever a 25 x 3 mm gap exists on the bike it can be used to mount Smart Strapz.
- They can be re-adjusted and tensioned quickly and efficiently. Cheap really when you price racks.
- Top of our range. Total useable length 1450mm.
SKU:- AS SW