Kawasaki ZX10R Steering Damper Kit - Titan
Suzuki Hayabusa Steering Damper Kit Titan Onwards 2008
LSL Steering Damper
- Modern motorcycle constructions lead to less weight and wider tyres. Besides better handling and better acceleration the negative result of this development is a high sensitivity to the ”tank slapper“ phenomenon.
- This leads to less stability during rapid acceleration and ultimately less fun.To avoid this problem the use of a steering damper is required on the race track. With specified constructions LSL now brings this damping instrument to your bike.
- The damper unit is well proven for stability and safety. It consists of a stiff aluminium housing containing a 7 setting adjustable hydraulic damping system. Different kinds of damper brackets meet different requirements for the mounting position.
- For Custom bikes the damper is also available inan oval shape and anodised in silver. For sidecars or trikes we propose the oval type damper with 150mm stroke.
- Version Titan: Damper unit: round, titan anodised 7 setting adjustable; rod diameter 9mm; Bracket: billet aluminium with pillow ball
Part Number:- LSL 100S120T