Kawasaki Versys 650 Levers - Long & Short Version (1pair)
SKU: LSL 200-R20 + 200-L08
Kawasaki Versys 650 Brake Lever Long & Short Version 2015
Clutch and Brake Lever, Long and Short Version
- The right ergonomic shape, lever length and rounding-off provide the optimal combination for brake and clutch performance.
- For all hand sizes, the positioning of the lever is adjustable in 6 different positions. The adjusting ellipse is supported with ball bearings.
- The adjusting lever with its protruding top, is especially grippy and also allows adjustment during riding. The bearings of the lever mechanics are made from long-life brass.
- The standard version of the LSL lever is made to be accessed by the whole hand. The short version is best suited to well-functioning brakes and can accommodate a three finger grip.
- Both versions comes with ABE.
- Available in Various colours!
Long:- LSL 200-R20 + 200-L08
Short:- LSL 200S-R20 + 200S-L08