- EBC brake lines are manufactured from the highest quality materials, with braided stainless steel PTFE hose and grade 303 stainless steel precision machined fittings.
- EBC do not use mild steel or aluminium components in our brake lines, instead we choose stainless steel for every component, as this material offers maximum quality in terms of strength and corrosion resistance.
- EBC brake lines are designed and built to last, that’s why every line is offered with a lifetime warranty.
- EBC brake lines are designed, engineered and manufactured by us in the UK. Our brake lines are manufactured to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS-106) and carry the exhaustive range of approvals you would expect from such a high quality product (ISO9001, TÜV, DOT, DEKRA, ARAI, CCC and ADR).
- If you would like to find out more about why EBC high performance brake lines are among the highest quality hydraulic brake lines available.
- All lines are supplied in clear hose, black stainless steel fittings with blue/white "EBC Brakes" fitting ends.
- OE replacement' front and rear kits are designed to replace the original lines exactly, having the same number of lines and following the same path as originals.
- 'Race' front kits consist of 2 lines and route directly to each caliper from the master cylinder.
- Kits for bikes with ABS are supplied as front & rear complete, to ensure the full ABS function is retained.
Part Number:- BLM5061-3F
Brand:- EBC Brakes
When are the orders shipped:-
If the material is in stock & you placed an order before 4PM, then same business day!
If it isn't in stock, then, its shipped the next business day once product arrives.
Please note that as per Governing Indian laws we and the courier agencies close down on certain holidays. Those are not counted as business day!
What locations do you ship to??
We ship to India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan .
If the shipping carrier that you choose does not ship to your pin code we will choose an agency that does.
What are the shipping Timelines?
- You can choose the shipping method hence the timelines at checkout! What you actually mean is the travel time of the products :- That means once handed over to the shipper and then handed to receiver!
Air:- Usually four - seven working days to most urban city codes
Surface:- Usually four to ten working days to urban city most codes
What are the order tracking details?Tracking details are sent to you next working day of shipping! You can login to check these details.
What are the usual Shipping Costs?
- Shipping carrier and costs are available at checkout.
Where do you ship from?
- Shipped from Nagpur, Maharastra
What is the Shipping courier?
What are the payment methods?
At checkout you can choose your payment method. We offer most online transactions including cards, Bank transfers, etc. If you like cash at checkout choose our "Bank details" which will share our bank account details with you and you could deposit cash in our account.
We do not offer Cash on Delivery but you can deposit cash in our account if you would like to!
Email:- believe [at] motousher [dot] com
Email is preferred over calls:- +91 93737 88088 (No Texts)
Questions on :-
Restocking fee of 20% apply of unopened products (Requires our Approval) so please email us.
Please read Terms and Conditions carefully.
Discounts:- ( we offer none )
Prices are "as on" the website. You can use the rider miles points!