Tank Bag 15 -25L Elephant - Black
Wunderlich Tank Bag Elephant
We created and entirely new tank bag concept with a unique attachment method that had never been seen before.
This new tank bag features a solid base which is first attached to the tank. The tank bag is then quickly and easily attached to the base plate by means of a tab that fits into the base plate. Removal is just as simple and for those bikes where the “tank” is really a tank, we have designed an easy access flap to the filler, so that the base can remain in place.
- Extendable up to to 25 litres capacity.
- Can be compressed (using perimeter zipper) to 15 litres.
- Elastic compression band that can be adjusted and tightened (if the bag is not completely full when it is extended). Creates a firm, stable unit.
- Fast removal with one hand for fueling (obviously not on bikes with the gas tank at the rear...).
- Maximal space efficiency, Strong grip and paint protection through usage of base plate.
- Base plate can be quickly removed or stay on the motorcycle.
- Quick mounting with Off Road securing.
- Very large (A4) rotatable and removable map holder made of soft, strong PVC material. Handy rubber zip for easy opening (180° opening) to insert and remove the map easily.
- Zig zag rubber for fast removal, e.g. gloves.
- Protected interior compartment for a spare helmet visor.
- Functional side bags with useful inner compartments.
- E-connect: waterproof outlet for electric cables such as mobile phone chargers etc..
- Ergonomic zipper.
- Blue inner lining for a better overview, everything can be found easily.
- Hard PVC plastic reinforced walls to keep the shape.
- Waterproof, dirt – resistant and Teflon – coated CORDURA: very strong, abrasion – resistant and will not fade.
- Additional carrying system. Can be used as a rucksack or shoulder bag with the straps supplied.
- Ergonomic carrying handle.
- Light weight.
- Base plate and tank bag are offered separately, so you only need a new base when you change the motorcycle.
- Soft, slip-proof base. Protects against scratches on the tank (sticks like cling-film).
- Removable multifunctional bag (optional) with practical compartments for commonly needed items. Fast attachment integrated in the tank bag.).
- Optional available.
- Made in Germany & Europe.
- R 1200 GS LC(2013-)
- R 1200 GS LC Adv.(2014-)