Wunderlich Tank Bag Elephant
We created and entirely new tank bag concept with a unique attachment method that had never been seen before.
This new tank bag features a solid base which is first attached to the tank. The tank bag is then quickly and easily attached to the base plate by means of a tab that fits into the base plate. Removal is just as simple and for those bikes where the “tank” is really a tank, we have designed an easy access flap to the filler, so that the base can remain in place.
- Extendable up to to 25 litres capacity.
- Can be compressed (using perimeter zipper) to 15 litres.
- Elastic compression band that can be adjusted and tightened (if the bag is not completely full when it is extended). Creates a firm, stable unit.
- Fast removal with one hand for fueling (obviously not on bikes with the gas tank at the rear...).
- Maximal space efficiency, Strong grip and paint protection through usage of base plate.
- Base plate can be quickly removed or stay on the motorcycle.
- Quick mounting with Off Road securing.
- Very large (A4) rotatable and removable map holder made of soft, strong PVC material. Handy rubber zip for easy opening (180° opening) to insert and remove the map easily.
- Zig zag rubber for fast removal, e.g. gloves.
- Protected interior compartment for a spare helmet visor.
- Functional side bags with useful inner compartments.
- E-connect: waterproof outlet for electric cables such as mobile phone chargers etc..
- Ergonomic zipper.
- Blue inner lining for a better overview, everything can be found easily.
- Hard PVC plastic reinforced walls to keep the shape.
- Waterproof, dirt – resistant and Teflon – coated CORDURA: very strong, abrasion – resistant and will not fade.
- Additional carrying system. Can be used as a rucksack or shoulder bag with the straps supplied.
- Ergonomic carrying handle.
- Light weight.
- Base plate and tank bag are offered separately, so you only need a new base when you change the motorcycle.
- Soft, slip-proof base. Protects against scratches on the tank (sticks like cling-film).
- Removable multifunctional bag (optional) with practical compartments for commonly needed items. Fast attachment integrated in the tank bag.).
- Optional available.
- Made in Germany & Europe.
- R 1200 GS LC(2013-)
- R 1200 GS LC Adv.(2014-)
If you have any questions or after sales support in reference to the products please get in touch with us the product details and dealer it was purchased from:-
Some frequently asked questions
- If the material is in stock it is shipped within two business days.
- If it isn't its shipped the next business day of product arrival.
Where do we ship:
- All of India! ( if private couriers don't deliver we "Speed post" it to you)
This is the travel time. That means once handed over to the shipper and then handed to receiver!
- Air:- Less than four - seven working days to most codes
- Surface:- five to ten working days to most codes
Shipping cut off is 4:00pm. That means if your order is placed before 4pm and payment is also received before 4:00pm we will ship the material the same day. Otherwise it will be done the next working day!
* Timelines are for reference only!!
Dockets are updated next day of shipping!
Shipping Options & Cost:
- Shipping carrier and costs are available at checkout.
- Next day delivery is available. You would be able to see it at checkout.
- Please check stock via email if its urgent!
believe [at] motousher [dot] com
Email preferred: +91 93737 88088
Warehouse/ Shipped From: Nagpur, MH
Partner Network ( For dealers please email us)
- Restocking fee of 20% apply of unopened products ( Require Approval)!
- Please read Terms and Conditions carefully!
- Prices are "as on" the website. Please do not contact us for discounts.
- Defence personnel :- Please use code "ServeIndia" to avail flat 5% discount on all orders. Please email us your ID cards for verification for us to process your order. They Identity card would be deleted immediately after verification.