BMW S1000 XR Wind Wunderlich Deflector
- The Wunderlich Wind Deflector has been one of our most popular products worldwide. The wind deflector effectively addresses most turbulence and buffeting issues.
- The biggest issue with many original windshields is that the airflow break-away edge cannot be individually defined, and the result is turbulence.
- We have carefully studied and then optimized and noticeably improved the airflow properties with this part. Our classic wind deflector (Version has a strong and secure attachment method that is optimal for windscreens with a curved edge.
- The new and improved Vario Wind Deflector bracket (Version 2 & 3) makes it possible for all riders, with all windscreen shapes to enjoy the highly praised benefits that the addition of a Wind Deflector can provide. The brilliant design of the backet allows it to adapt to any windscreen as the base is adjustable from 180° to 90°.
- We currently offer three different versions; the main difference being the size and shape of the actual deflector screen. Both styles come with the option of a Clear Lexan deflector with silver colored anodized aluminum clamp or tinted Lexan deflector with aluminum clamp anodized in Titanium finish.
- Recommendation: If you are happy with the height, width and other proportions of your existing windscreen but are bothered by turbulence or buffeting, you will benefit greatly from the addition of a Wunderlich Wind Deflector.
- Multiple adjustments for individual needs: Angle, height and distance to rider.
- Mounting base adjusts from 180° to 90° to fit all windscreen shapes (Version 2 & 3)
- Optimum stress relief for helmet and upper body.
- Removes turbulence and disturbing wind jets otherwise present.
- Easy to adjust
- Fast attachment and removal from screen.
- Strong and secure attachment method.
- Lightweight precision CNC-machined adjustment mechanism.
- High quality anodized aluminum alloy.
- Shatter-proof Lexan deflector screen.
- ABE approved for use on several models.
Dimensions (L x H):
- Ergo Plus :- 24.0 x 8 cm
- Ergo 3D :- 23.2 x 8.2 cm
- Ergo 3D Plus:- 24.5 x 10.5 cm
Important Tip: To avoid loosening while riding thread locking fluid should be used to secure all fasteners. Available under the Related Products.
Brand:- Wunderlich, Germany
If you have any questions or after sales support in reference to the products please get in touch with us the product details and dealer it was purchased from:-
Some frequently asked questions
- If the material is in stock it is shipped within two business days.
- If it isn't its shipped the next business day of product arrival.
Where do we ship:
- All of India! ( if private couriers don't deliver we "Speed post" it to you)
This is the travel time. That means once handed over to the shipper and then handed to receiver!
- Air:- Less than four - seven working days to most codes
- Surface:- five to ten working days to most codes
Shipping cut off is 4:00pm. That means if your order is placed before 4pm and payment is also received before 4:00pm we will ship the material the same day. Otherwise it will be done the next working day!
* Timelines are for reference only!!
Dockets are updated next day of shipping!
Shipping Options & Cost:
- Shipping carrier and costs are available at checkout.
- Next day delivery is available. You would be able to see it at checkout.
- Please check stock via email if its urgent!
believe [at] motousher [dot] com
Email preferred: +91 93737 88088
Warehouse/ Shipped From: Nagpur, MH
Partner Network ( For dealers please email us)
- Restocking fee of 20% apply of unopened products ( Require Approval)!
- Please read Terms and Conditions carefully!
- Prices are "as on" the website. Please do not contact us for discounts.
- Defence personnel :- Please use code "ServeIndia" to avail flat 5% discount on all orders. Please email us your ID cards for verification for us to process your order. They Identity card would be deleted immediately after verification.