BMW S1000RR Ergonomics - MultiClip Sport Handlebars (40-70mm)
MultiClip Sport Handlebars 40mm -70mm BMW S1000RR Onwards 2015
The S1000 RR has a fairly extreme seating position and if you are one of the many riders who would like the ability to alter your handlebar position, Wunderlich has developed a fantastic solution.
With this extremely flexible clip-on handlebar concept, the bars can be dialed in to your specific requirements in short order. These bars can be adjusted in height, and also angle in two dimensions.
- Clip-on handlebars with step-less adjustment range.
- ERGO-ST Version with ABS: Height adjustable to 90 mm for bikes with ABS
- Laser engraved scales allow precise and symmetrical adjustment.
- Dual pinch bolts prevent unwanted movement or twisting of individual components.
- Replaceable handlebar.
- Bars have a 5 degree bend for optimal wrist angle adjustment.
- Reduced vibration as compared to the original
- High quality aluminum
- Hard anodized black
- Fits ABS and Non ABS models
- Tested and approved by TÜV
- Made in Germany
- Supplied complete with all hardware
Please note: When installing these handlebars, you will also need a set of bar end weights, as the original bar end weights are not compatible.
- WL 35630-122
Brand:- WunderLich Germany