The new generation of ERGO Seats: Well-thoughtthrough at every step of the design, with many innovative solutions.
The original seat suffers from an unfavourable form which places undue strain on the tailbone, and the angle of the seat leads many riders to adopt a bad pelvic position.
To counter this we use a foam core with completely new contours and a unique fabric, developed with great care and at no little expense.
- Distinctly shaped (concaved) seating area.
- Relief of pressure on the tail bone and optimised weight distribution across the whole seat.
- Improved pillion contours for improved forward hold.
- Progressive double-layer construction with soft upper layer and rigid core for even distribution of forces.
- Uncompromising durability for long distance use.
- Non-slip, anti-perspiration material combined with Alcantara suede seams.
- Strong RoburC seat pan of our own construction.
- Classy recessed cut seams.
- Seams glued and heat-sealed on modern PFAFF hot-air welding machines for 100% impermeability.
- Design by Nicolas Petit (Paris).
- Made in Germany.
Relaxation for the passenger!
An ergonomic form accurately adjusted to suit the seating position. As a passenger, this means that you too can enjoy long-lasting comfort while touring. We have also managed to substantially improve the support (particular during braking), resulting in significantly more relaxed and enjoyable touring. The progressive foam core and the relief of tailbone strains put an end to any complaints.
- WL 42720-120
- R 1200 GS LC (2013 - 2016)
- R 1200 GS LC (2017 - )
- R 1200 GS LC Adv. (2014-)
- Wunderlich, Germany
When are the orders shipped:-
If the material is in stock & you placed an order before 4PM, then same business day!
If it isn't in stock, then, its shipped the next business day once product arrives.
Please note that as per Governing Indian laws we and the courier agencies close down on certain holidays. Those are not counted as business day!
What locations do you ship to??
We ship to India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan .
If the shipping carrier that you choose does not ship to your pin code we will choose an agency that does.
What are the shipping Timelines?
- You can choose the shipping method hence the timelines at checkout! What you actually mean is the travel time of the products :- That means once handed over to the shipper and then handed to receiver!
Air:- Usually four - seven working days to most urban city codes
Surface:- Usually four to ten working days to urban city most codes
What are the order tracking details?Tracking details are sent to you next working day of shipping! You can login to check these details.
What are the usual Shipping Costs?
- Shipping carrier and costs are available at checkout.
Where do you ship from?
- Shipped from Nagpur, Maharastra
What is the Shipping courier?
What are the payment methods?
At checkout you can choose your payment method. We offer most online transactions including cards, Bank transfers, etc. If you like cash at checkout choose our "Bank details" which will share our bank account details with you and you could deposit cash in our account.
We do not offer Cash on Delivery but you can deposit cash in our account if you would like to!
Email:- believe [at] motousher [dot] com
Email is preferred over calls:- +91 93737 88088 (No Texts)
Questions on :-
Restocking fee of 20% apply of unopened products (Requires our Approval) so please email us.
Please read Terms and Conditions carefully.
Discounts:- ( we offer none )
Prices are "as on" the website. You can use the rider miles points!