An indestructible yet flexible adhesive film originally developed for the aviation industry to protect propellers and rotor blades from stone damage. Anything that provides protection at close to the speed of sound is of course the first choice when it comes to maintaining the value of your BMW.
- Invisible protective film to protect your paintwork from those annoying scratches and scuffs that reduce the value of your bike.
- Absorbs most of the energy e.g. from stone impacts, which means that it makes sense to fit the headlamp protection included in the complete set at the same time.
- Completely UV resistant.
- UV permeable(!) meaning that the protected parts of the paintwork will, as usual, change colour over the years. This outstanding feature of the material means that no differences in colour between protected and unprotected paintwork will emerge should you ever want to remove the film.
- Almost invisible.
- Contour-hugging fit, that blends perfectly into the overall form.
- Extremely adhesive.
- Yet easy to remove.
- Quick payback (in terms of maintained value).
- You can continue to steam clean your bike.
- Easy to apply.
- Protects all particularly vulnerable parts.
The set includes cleaning fluid, applicator and fitting instructions: everything you need to fit the film yourself. You can choose between a tank set and a complete set.
The tank set consists of three films, two for the sides and one for the upper half of the tank.
- R1200 ADV
- R1200 LC (2013-,2017-)
- Wunderlich, Germany
When are the orders shipped:-
If the material is in stock & you placed an order before 4PM, then same business day!
If it isn't in stock, then, its shipped the next business day once product arrives.
Please note that as per Governing Indian laws we and the courier agencies close down on certain holidays. Those are not counted as business day!
What locations do you ship to??
We ship to India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan .
If the shipping carrier that you choose does not ship to your pin code we will choose an agency that does.
What are the shipping Timelines?
- You can choose the shipping method hence the timelines at checkout! What you actually mean is the travel time of the products :- That means once handed over to the shipper and then handed to receiver!
Air:- Usually four - seven working days to most urban city codes
Surface:- Usually four to ten working days to urban city most codes
What are the order tracking details?Tracking details are sent to you next working day of shipping! You can login to check these details.
What are the usual Shipping Costs?
- Shipping carrier and costs are available at checkout.
Where do you ship from?
- Shipped from Nagpur, Maharastra
What is the Shipping courier?
What are the payment methods?
At checkout you can choose your payment method. We offer most online transactions including cards, Bank transfers, etc. If you like cash at checkout choose our "Bank details" which will share our bank account details with you and you could deposit cash in our account.
We do not offer Cash on Delivery but you can deposit cash in our account if you would like to!
Email:- believe [at] motousher [dot] com
Email is preferred over calls:- +91 93737 88088 (No Texts)
Questions on :-
Restocking fee of 20% apply of unopened products (Requires our Approval) so please email us.
Please read Terms and Conditions carefully.
Discounts:- ( we offer none )
Prices are "as on" the website. You can use the rider miles points!