BMW R1200GS Seats - World Sport Adventure - Sargent Seats
For availability :- Call / Whatsapp at 93737 88088
BMW R1200 GS Adventure World Sport Adventure Touring Seat (2013-)
- BMW R 1200 GS LC 2013-, 2017-
- BMW R 1200 GSA 2014-
World Sport Adventure Touring Seats are shown with the Regular Height Front Seat with CarbonFX inserts, Black Welt and black trim.
BMW R 1200 GS / GSA 2013.5 WATER-COOLED
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent is pleased to offer the World Sport Adventure Touring Seats for the BMW R 1200 GS / GSA 2013.5 Water-Cooled model.
Utilizing the latest digital modeling, computer design (CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat pan is precision-molded for superior fit and outfitted with high-quality hardware. The R 1200 GS seats feature our lightweight yet durable PolyTec base pans with features that go far beyond the stock seat.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well suited for maximum long distance comfort.
The World Sport Seat for the BMW R 1200 GS / GSA features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, color-coordinated upholstery - hand-sewn specifically to maximize the qualities of the Super Cell Foam. In addition, it is virtually maintenance free.
These World Sport Adventure Touring Seats have the following features:
- Gel-Free Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
- Zone Suspension Technology featuring hidden central pressure relief channel plus a special internal layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points.
- Light-weight precision made two-piece design functions just like stock, allowing for front seat dual height adjustment and rear seat front to back adjustment.
- Both the front and rear newly designed Sargent seat base pans have 20% added width (compared to OEM), giving critical structural foam support for an incredibly comfortable riding experience.
- Regular Height and Low Version front seats available.
- Front seat features under-seat hinged door storage compartment and build-in LED flashlight holder. Sargent LED flashlight included. Front seat also features built in OEM Off-Road Performance Chip holder, just like stock.
- Rear seat features under-seat hinged door storage with integrated OEM tool holder accommodation.
- Offered with durable, comfortable, maintenance-free CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts and black trim.
- A choice of black or metallic silver welt.
- Custom upholstery options available (for an additional charge).
- Optional Sargent EM-5 Front Rider's backrest - the most adjustable backrest on the market.
- Optional Sargent Complete Heat Upgrade available for both front and rear seats - with separate controllers.
- Front seat is compatible with BMW pillion luggage plate (P/N# 77-44-8-523-742) and Sargent EM-5 Rider's Backrest.
Not one, but two choices.
The World Sport Adventure Touring front rider's seat for the R1200GS is available in two seat heights:
The Regular Version, which is comparable to the OEM high seat, and the Low Version, for improved reach to the ground.
|STOCK OEM||33.5" - 34.3"||32.3" - 33.1"|
|SARGENT||33.5" - 34.3"||32.3" - 33.1"|
The Front Seat is also compatible with the BMW Pillion Luggage Rack and the Sargent EM-5 Front Rider's Backrest. The Passenger Seat is the same for either set-up.
** LOW position use requires a quick support bumper change (provided).
Brand:- Sargent Cycle, USA