BMW R1250GS Ergonomics - Footpegs (25mm Lowered)
Through this completely new design we have been able to lower the footrests to ergonomic advantage without the need to extend them outwards. Cornering clearance up to a high level is not affected. Made of strong aluminium, the footrest setcan withstand the most extreme load conditions.
For optimum comfort you can still use the rubber inserts from the original footrests. Despite the lowering of the footrests, cornering clearance is unimpaired. You can easily reach the gear shift and brake levers, making your ride safe as well as pleasurable.
- 25mm lower than the original footrests.
- Ergonomic and relaxed knee angle.
- Touring pleasure without fatigue.
- Easier to ride standing up when off-road riding.
- Original footrest rubber insert can still be used.
- ABE approved.
- SIlver 25910-201
- Titanium 25910-203
- Optional Rubber: 25920-000