Side stand enlarger BMW R 1200GS ALL
Wunderlich Sidestand Enlargement -
When fully packed or on an unpaved surface, a motorcycle‘s side kickstand can easily sink. A precisely ground extension plate quickly screws onto the side kickstand to prevent this hazard. Contact surface more than 100% larger. External teeth for good grip when unfolding.
- Modern design by using finest materials
- CNC machine milled aluminium
- Highly scratch resistant, due to hard coat finishing
- Optionally available
- Extension to enlarge shift area
SPIKE SET FOR THE SIDE STAND ENLARGEMENT
On slopes, the dismantled BMW can slip. This risk is already reduced by our overlays (softer material than the original steel support). In order to completely eliminate this, however, we have further developed our page support editions. In addition, the spikes act like an increase and thus facilitate the erection of the parked motorcycle.
- The slipping of the machine on slopes is prevented by a higher point load and the increased friction resistance.
- Increase by 7mm for easier erection.
- Progressive safety: If the spikes sink into the ground, the increase in the height prevents further bagging.
- High-strength, anodized aluminum.
- Blown from the solid.
- Inlaid double slit at the contact surface for an increased snapping into the ground.
- Simple installation: is fixed with 10-mm open-ended wrench (lateral, machined flats) to extended fixing screws of the support enlargement.
- Scope of delivery: Three spikes with matching, extended fastening screws for all Wunderlich side stand support enlargement.
- Hepco Becker, Germany
- Wunderlich, Germany
When are the orders shipped:-
If the material is in stock & you placed an order before 4PM, then same business day!
If it isn't in stock, then, its shipped the next business day once product arrives.
Please note that as per Governing Indian laws we and the courier agencies close down on certain holidays. Those are not counted as business day!
What locations do you ship to??
We ship to India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan .
If the shipping carrier that you choose does not ship to your pin code we will choose an agency that does.
What are the shipping Timelines?
- You can choose the shipping method hence the timelines at checkout! What you actually mean is the travel time of the products :- That means once handed over to the shipper and then handed to receiver!
Air:- Usually four - seven working days to most urban city codes
Surface:- Usually four to ten working days to urban city most codes
What are the order tracking details?Tracking details are sent to you next working day of shipping! You can login to check these details.
What are the usual Shipping Costs?
- Shipping carrier and costs are available at checkout.
Where do you ship from?
- Shipped from Nagpur, Maharastra
What is the Shipping courier?
What are the payment methods?
At checkout you can choose your payment method. We offer most online transactions including cards, Bank transfers, etc. If you like cash at checkout choose our "Bank details" which will share our bank account details with you and you could deposit cash in our account.
We do not offer Cash on Delivery but you can deposit cash in our account if you would like to!
Email:- believe [at] motousher [dot] com
Email is preferred over calls:- +91 93737 88088 (No Texts)
Questions on :-
Restocking fee of 20% apply of unopened products (Requires our Approval) so please email us.
Please read Terms and Conditions carefully.
Discounts:- ( we offer none )
Prices are "as on" the website. You can use the rider miles points!