BMW R1200GS Ergonomics - Side Stand Enlargement
Side stand enlarger BMW R 1200GS ALL (not GSA)
Wunderlich Sidestand Enlargement -
When fully packed or on an unpaved surface, a motorcycle‘s side kickstand can easily sink. A precisely ground extension plate quickly screws onto the side kickstand to prevent this hazard. Contact surface more than 100% larger. External teeth for good grip when unfolding.
- Modern design by using finest materials
- CNC machine milled aluminium
- Highly scratch resistant, due to hard coat finishing
- Optionally available
- Extension to enlarge shift area
SPIKE SET FOR THE SIDE STAND ENLARGEMENT
On slopes, the dismantled BMW can slip. This risk is already reduced by our overlays (softer material than the original steel support). In order to completely eliminate this, however, we have further developed our page support editions. In addition, the spikes act like an increase and thus facilitate the erection of the parked motorcycle.
- The slipping of the machine on slopes is prevented by a higher point load and the increased friction resistance.
- Increase by 7mm for easier erection.
- Progressive safety: If the spikes sink into the ground, the increase in the height prevents further bagging.
- High-strength, anodized aluminum.
- Blown from the solid.
- Inlaid double slit at the contact surface for an increased snapping into the ground.
- Simple installation: is fixed with 10-mm open-ended wrench (lateral, machined flats) to extended fixing screws of the support enlargement.
- Scope of delivery: Three spikes with matching, extended fastening screws for all Wunderlich side stand support enlargement.
- Hepco Becker, Germany
- Wunderlich, Germany